Warning: mb_strpos(): Offset not contained in string in /home/mggrou00/luxuryconceptmag.com/www/wp-content/themes/jnews/class/TreeNode.php on line 75
This year we sold 11 personal brands to brand owners, florists, psychologists, CEOs of insurance companies, publishing house owners and social activists.
They are all around the world and they all have the same desire to be on trend.
I’m currently in Los Angeles in training and am ready to say 4 conclusions based on US experience and trends about the personal brand:
- A personal brand is a whole set of trends in which one’s personality can be found. This includes a good Instagram page, Tik Tok content work, Facebook profile maintenance, educated content on YouTube. It’s also important to remember a consistent offline presence: speaking engagements, events, forums, meetings. Online meetings are systematically important. Profile broadcasts on your topic also work cool.
- It is worth remembering that Personal Brand is PR, in the traditional sense of it together with the new digital world. These are interviews with the press, publications, as well as video interviews for YouTube channels. It’s also worth keeping TV appearances in mind.
- For a personal brand, it is very important to create educational content in the format of marathons, courses, and trainings on your personal topic.
It’s no longer enough to have an Instagram page or go to occasional events. It is important to be present constantly and with a reminder of yourself to the world. Every business in 2022 should have a personal brand of the owner. It helps to: inspire trust; make the business owner in love; increase loyalty; allow you to open related businesses on trust; allow you to create training programs; franchise sales are increasingly built on personality; increase sales and increase the average check.
If we talk about personal brand content, here I am ready to allocate 5 vectors, which are critical for personal brand:
- Content. Your personal brand is important and needs to be described in just, one word. That is, something that a person can easily remember and, if necessary, remember about you. For me, that word was “YouTube” for a long time. A lot of people associated me with that network because I did a lot of work with it and made channels there. Then I moved on to “Personal Brands.” And now I’m moving toward the word “Energy.” How do you do that? Write out everything you do, after that – highlight 2-3 words that are relevant and combine them into one. Done.
- Visual part. 2021 is the year of the visual. People are looking more and more, reading less and less. That’s why sometimes it’s good to even sew text into an image or into the voiceover of a video. The conversion rate of inspection multiplies many times over. In the women’s niche, an example of visual content is Sofia Stuzhuk. It’s worth exploring her feed, photos, formats and colors. When you can give your audience visuals from you to the photo/video, then there will be more interest in you.
- Collaborations. You can’t build a personal brand in 2022 without collaborating with others. Collaborations can be done with huge millionaire bloggers and small opinion leaders. The key is to make sure the blogger who promotes you reveals the whole you. Then these collaborations will play to your advantage. Collaborations are a quick method of getting recognition and attention.
- Advertising. It’s almost impossible to move without advertising. 2022 is the year when every other person becomes a blogger or “expert” on Instagram. It’s important to understand that it takes an investment in your name from the start. Pros: investing in yourself pays off for a lifetime and will definitely come back in the form of clients, projects, purchases. There are no minuses. The main thing is to do it wisely.
- Energy. In 2021, people like people for what they are. The issue is not the color of their hair or brand of car. The question is the energy of the opinion leader. Well agree, who will read a boring and tired person? So it is extremely important to work with your energy: spiritual (meditation, yoga, hobbies, surroundings) and physical (sports, self-care). Once you show the world that your energy level is high, then people will follow you and follow your ideas, trends and advice.
- And finally, my conclusion to my Los Angeles training: 2022 is the year of personal brand energy. Energy rules the world, attention and desire. Work and explore your energy and your business can grow by at least 10 times on your personal brand. Your energy of personality is what matters to viewers and subscribers. Be real and you are guaranteed millions of audiences.